HRV Online 5Hr Program
HRV Online 5Hr Program
Everything You Wanted to Know about HRV
Online Program: 5 CEH's
This Stens online course describes the major theoretical components of Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback. HRV-BF is an exciting new area of biofeedback training that is growing rapidly, and this course presents a clear explanation of major clinical components that support its clinical application to stress management.
Participants of this seminar will be able to:
- Define Heart Rate Variability biofeedback
- State the origins and purpose of HRV within the human body
- Describe the various measures of HRV
- Relate HRV to Resonant Frequency and Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia
- Perform a Resonant Frequency Assessment
- Discuss two major theories that causally relate autonomic flexibility (represented by HRV) and the capacity for emotional regulation
- Define coherence and how it relates to HRV
Requirements for Stens Online Seminars
- High Speed Internet Connection.
- Access to Windows OS (either on PC or Apple Computer).
- Our online courses include an audio conference service that offers either phone or voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone options, similar to Skype.
- Microphone and speakers compatible with your computer. It is our recommendation to use headset style to avoid echoes. Participants who join the training via VoIP need speakers or headphones to hear the training and a microphone if they want them to speak. (We recommend a USB headset).
- All software utilized will be distributed in advance when you register. Demo mode or freeware will be utilized.
- If you miss a given session no refunds are offered, although a make up session may be schedule at the discretion of the instructor and expense of the participant.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met you will be given the option to enroll in the next available offering of the course with priority.
- Unless otherwise specified in the blueprint the courses are not exclusive to users of NeXus products or services. There are some specific courses to learn how to use those products or services. Other courses may cover topics applicable to all manufacturers.
- This course is open to users of all biofeedback equipment
This course is BCIA approved and when combined with our 2-Day Chronic Pain & HRV Workshop, you satisfy BCIA's didactic requirement for Heart Rate Variability Certification.